Seriously, I cannot understand how it is already November 11th. How does this happen? Where did my regularly scheduled Monday blog go? How is there already snow on the ground? No excuses, I'm not always good at keeping my word - life gets in the way as does my wanting to lay around & be cozy when I can.
Soooo...Memory Monday on Thursday...(now I just need to remember my favorite photo tomorrow):
I found this in my journal:
Today was quite the day - we found out we're having...A BOY! Anthony & I have been so shocked to just know - a strange and exciting realization. A Boy! We had a detailed ultrasound at a specialist today based on some abnormal results we got from a blood test (quad test) last week. The test said the baby's chances for downs syndrome were quite a bit higher (normal 1:600, mine 1:192), so we were scheduled for this ultrasound with a specialist this morning. We let the gal know right away that we wanted to know the sex & funny enough - she put the ultrasound wand on my belly and Boom - First look was the baby with his legs wide open and an easy view of his "boy parts". We were so surprised. Best news of all was that there were zero other indicators for the downs syndrome, so we were told the baby looks fantastic.
What a day - wonderful news of a healthy baby & a boy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment