Somehow a quick trip into Babies R Us on Sunday turned into walking out with a big new train table for Holden...yes, this would make a perfect Christmas gift and yes, Christmas is the month after next. But, Anthony & I were just so excited to get it for Holden that we couldn't wait to go home and put the whole thing together while Holden took his nap! Holden has played on these train tables while we are out shopping at different kids stores and it's always hard to tear him away from them when it's time to go (lots of kicking and screaming). Plus, we just love how his little voice says choo choo...although now that we hear this word over & over again I'm sure it'll lose it's cuteness pretty soon!
Holden loves to pick up as many things as he can...he does this with his stuffed animals, cars, sippy cups, and now - his "choo choos". Of course, he is constantly dropping everything, but that's fine...he has fun picking it all up again!
I'm not sure who had more fun, Daddy or Holden!
The cutest part of Holden's first day with his new train table, is that 30 minutes after he went to sleep, he woke up screaming for his choo choos! I went up to rock him back to sleep in his room, and he absolutely wouldn't stand for it - he fought me until I finally let him crawl off my lap and he ran for the stairs. Just to see what he was going to do, I let him climb down the stairs and wouldn't you know, he ran right to his train table and immediately grabbed his "choo choos" (while saying exactly that over and over). Here he is in his pajamas for round 2 of choo choo fun:
This is pure excitement!
Holden didn't want Minnie to miss out on the action!
No comments:
Post a Comment