This was Holden on his first day of daycare...he looked so cute and excited...and I was just oh so sad to see him go. I found this little mommy letter I wrote on that first day:
To My Holden, (June 9, 2009)
Today was your first day at daycare - hard to believe enough time has passed for both your father & I to be working after maternity leave.
I have been counting the minutes 'til I can come pick you up and I've only got 30 minutes to go!
You were so smiley this morning - having fun playing in your bouncy seat and being such a good boy. Daddy took you in to daycare and he said you were quite sleepy, so they got your crib ready and laid you down to sleep.
We love you so much & sure hope you do well a this daycare and that it was the right choice. You are such a joy to us and we only want the absolute best for you!
Love,
Your Mommy
Your Mommy
**June 10th - Just a quick note that the gals at the center said you did just wonderful on your first day!

No comments:
Post a Comment