Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trying to catch up!

EECK...I have completely ignored the blog...bad, bad...here I am to catch up...I have so much to share:  family photos, a trip to the pumpkin patch, and really just a bunch of cute Holden pictures! 

I missed last Friday's favorite photo post due to a very sick baby, Holden caught a bug that was causing him some severe breathing problems.  Poor kid, he sure was miserable for a couple days there but is doing so much better now, although this illness starts twice daily inhalers through the winter with the hopes that this doesn't continue.  Luckily he is doing much better, but I caught his cold so now this week I've been tired & feeling yucky. 

On to the normally scheduled blog post...Memory Monday - Holden's 1st trip to Aspen!  This was such a fun trip, we took this last June because I had won an overnight stay at a very nice hotel in downtown Aspen (meaning we could never afford to stay there had I not won the overnight stay).  We hiked a bit around the Maroon Bells, enjoyed downtown Aspen, ate some great food, went in our favorite bookstore there, and just overall had a wonderful weekend!  And, got some of my favorite pictures we have of Holden...



At the Maroon Bells
 

Having lunch in Leadville


Laughing with Mommy at lunch

Family Photo - Twin Lakes

Mommy & Holden - Twin Lakes


LOVE this chubby baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment