Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Last Night as a Twosome - Memory Monday

These pictures are from the night before we had Holden...the night I was scheduled to be induced...and the night nothing happened.  My mom took this picture at our house, I grabbed my suitcase which had been packed for a couple weeks (I was 8 days overdue at this point), and the three of us headed to St. Joseph's Hospital in Denver.  Angie met us at the hospital, we all got settled, and then Ang & Mom spent the night at the townhouse waiting for the call that the baby was on his way.  Nothing happened all night.  I wasn't dialated or effaced.  Nothing.  Dr. Onstad came in later that day and said we could try it all over again, or have a C-Section.  It was a no-brainer for me, definitely have the C-Section and get this baby boy out. 

Whew do I look ready to pop or what...that's a lot of baby in that belly!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Colleen. A little jealous that you are always on top of these things and are so creative at what you do. And very jealous of when Holden started sleeping through the night-We are still getting up with Lincoln.
    love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! Love the pics of you and your belly!!

    ReplyDelete