Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here we go...

After seeing this picture of Holden that I took last night, I realized that if I don't join this blog bandwagon, I may never remember why this night was so funny or what the heck Holden was doing.  So, here we are...The Wheeler's have a blog...let's just hope it's longer lasting than most of the things that I aspire to do. 

I am hoping this blog will be a great way to share our daily fun with our family and friends, in addition to being an online diary of sorts to remember the fun (and sometimes not-so-fun) moments in our life. 

I thought that I would be the kind of mom who has journals of information about everyday of my child's life, in addition to scrapbooks full of fun facts and memories accompanying adorable pictures of all of us.  Instead, I have a few scraps of paper with miscellaneous comments about what Holden has done in the months between my scraps of paper, and piles & piles of discs filled with hundreds of photos and video of our cute little guy. 

We've passed Labor Day, Fall is upon us, and I'm turning over a new leaf (get the fall reference, I'm sure you are already thinking that this is going to be quite the comical blog)...starting today.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Very exciting! Looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri Wheeler aka GramaSeptember 20, 2010 at 5:06 PM

    What a great way to chronicle. You take fantastic pictures and adding stories to them will be wonderful for all of us. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete