Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playing House

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Holden LOVES to play in his "house".  This used to be called Holden's baby jail before he could move, and then it blocked the stairs when he could only crawl, and now that we couldn't contain this busy kid if we tried it's one of his favorite places.  He really loves it if you go in and sit with him, he thinks that's pretty fun and then he will climb, crawl, and run all over while you sit in there.  Holden collects the pillows from around the room and then piles them up and around the house, he sits and rolls on them...more often than not leaving lovely snot and drool stains all over them...but it's all worth at it as he has a blast every night playing. 

Here's a link to pictures of Holden and his "house":  Holden's House Pictures



WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!


After Holden invited us in too!
Not sure what's with my creepy eyes in this picture...
I think I was trying a bit too hard to avoid the double chin.


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And I also love the link to all of the "house" pictures! I would have never seen these if you hadn't started this blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete