Monday, September 27, 2010

Memory Monday - Go Packers!

In honor of tonight's Monday Night Football match up of The Packers & The Bears...


This was August 2008, Anthony & I were at the Packer pre-season game in Denver with The Mehlum's...and I was three months prego under that Packer shirt.  I'll always remember that their visit was when my regular pants started to not fit anymore...those jeans are being held together with a rubber band...and that my fingers swelled just enough so that I needed to take off my rings and wasn't able to put them back on until earlier this year.  We had such a fun time at that game, little Estelle loved running around and it was just so much fun to all be together. 

I have no idea if the Packers won or not though...guess I didn't pay enough attention at the game...oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment