Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Five Years.  Wow.  Today Anthony & I have been married for 5 years, unbelievable how time has flown by and yet we have experienced so many wonderful things together.  Our wedding was such a beautiful celebration, I love looking back at all of our pictures and seeing how pretty it all was!! 


Being married to Anthony has definitely been quite the experience...in a great way, of course.  He looks at life in the most light hearted of ways - doesn't think too seriously about things and likes to have fun.  We laugh a lot in our house, which is a pretty lucky thing to say.  So much of that is Anthony, his goofiness tends to rub off on Holden & I.  I've definitely mellowed over the years (probably too much as it now borders on just being lazy) but we tend to have fun & go on adventures instead of doing the boring stuff like cleaning and keeping organized (again, probably too much so but at least we have a good time). 


Thank you, honey, for being such a positive and fun role model for both Holden and I...I love who you are and the fun life you share with us.  You are a blessing to me each and every day as a husband, friend, and father to Holden.




No comments:

Post a Comment