Monday, August 1, 2011

Memory Monday - Fall 2010 - Pumpkin Patch

It has been hot in Denver this past month...way too hot for this pregnant gal and this moving family.  I realize that I'm thinking & dreaming of fall every day (and on the extra hot days, I'm even dreaming of snow & winter) so on that note, here are some pictures from our visit to the Rock Creek Farm in Broomfield last October!  Steve & Sheri met us there, we picked pumpkins, played on all the hay, checked out animals, and just overall had a lovely day.  I'm looking forward to more pumpkin patches this fall since Holden will think it's so much fun to run around in the hay & jump on pumpkins!

I must say, this is probably the prettiest views I've ever seen from a pumpkin patch...

And this is probably the cutest view...





And we ended our fun day with one tired little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment