Anthony, Holden, and I stayed in Vail one night, meeting everyone for drinks:
Some puddle jumping:
Some falling in the mud after puddle jumping:
And finally, dinner:
And then the next morning we explored the Vail Farmer's Market (which is one of the best I've seen) and coincidentally they had a BBQ Fest going on that made everyone, mainly my hubby, very happy:
Anthony had just started a new job, so unfortunately he wasn't able to take any days off of work during the week that the Drogue's were here. So, Holden & I made a trip up to Breckenridge one day to meet up with everyone to explore and eat some Bubba Gump:
The next day the Drogue Families came down the mountain into Denver to see Red Rocks and Lookout Mountain:
And, to enjoy the feast of White Fence Farm...which they all loved. What's not to love about homestyle cooking and old-people side dishes...yum yum!
It was such a wonderful visit, it's so nice having such good friends in Colorado - I wish it could happen all the time!
And, to end their trip, they stopped by to see our new house, which we had closed on the day before (July 1st):
Love and miss you Drogue's, it was wonderful having you here!
And, since I have a problem taking too many pictures, here's a few more:












No comments:
Post a Comment