Friday, August 26, 2011

A Girl?!!

Yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound for this baby #2 and I was quite surprised to learn that she's a girl!  I realized I completely expected the ultrasound technician to tell me that the baby was a boy, so it took awhile for it to sink in.  Buying pink?  Dolls?  Strange, what a change from little boy blue Holden. 


Of course it didn't take long to sink in, we all loaded up and headed to Target last night to buy baby girl "just one outfit" (as I told Anthony)...luckily I had good restraint and we walked out with 5 things - 4 outfits and something for her room.  Fun Fun!  Plus, Holden got a fun toy too!


I also tore threw all of the bins of Holden's baby clothes to see what was girl-friendly and of course, most isn't...so much is very blue and/or very boyish.  But, there are 2 bins of stuff that I have set aside that may work and may get worn.  More fun that though is that Shawn had sent a big bin of clothes from Estelle that are just too cute, so I got them all hung up in her closet...


We head up to Loveland this weekend and I'm sure there will be more shopping involved then...


No comments:

Post a Comment