Anthony & I like to sleep in as long as we possibly can, which most mornings makes it slightly difficult to keep Holden occupied while we're getting ready for work. This is where tv is our lifesaver, very sadly I know. Once Holden gets up, we grab him a cup of milk & a cereal bar, and turn on whatever his choice that day is...which of course goes in spurts (sometimes long spurts). Right now he asks for the "Bunnies Movie" every morning, a few weeks ago it was a week (or more) of Clifford, and then it'll always come back around to Mickey Mouse in some way.
Sooo....my Friday photo is of Zombie Holden...this is how Holden looks the minute his show/movie comes on...such concentration.
I'm not sure which is worse every day...the way he zones out or all the cereal bar crumbs on my side of the bed (or his mismatched pajamas)!

No comments:
Post a Comment