Friday, September 17, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

I've decided that on Fridays I am going to post my favorite photo from the week...and no surprise that todays picture is of Holden:

Holden is still loving his "Where go" gestures and words - he does it with everything and it still cracks us up everytime.  This was Tuesday night and Holden wasn't interested in eating his corn & carrots that was his dinner, he wanted Daddy's cheerio's (yes, we had cereal for dinner, I'm obviously not in the running for wife of the year for 2010).  After Anthony was done, he gave him the bowl of milk and cheerio's and boy did Holden think that was cool.  Then he realized he could "hide" his spoon and play the "Where go" game...so although this face looked quite curious where his spoon went, he pushed it down on purpose and then immediately shot his hands in the air and said "Where Go" as though he truly had no idea.  I think we have a little actor on our hands. 

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I like the box that this post is in - easier to read the post!

    ReplyDelete